1. Conducting didactic classes, academic office hours and other types of education implemented at the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business in the form of direct contact between the
teacher and participants is suspended until further notice.
2. As of 18 March 2020 all didactic classes, academic office hours and other types of education shall be obligatorily resumed and held remotely.
3. Physical education classes shall be conducted remotely in the form of thematic lectures.
4. In exceptional cases, the head of postgraduate studies may decide to change the dates of classes without using the remote education mode.
1. Classes in remote mode should be carried out using the e-Portal platform or the Teams / SharePoint module of the Office 365 suite and the university e-mail account. As part of the
platforms, a course dedicated to a specific group of participants shall be launched.
2. Classes are conducted by lecturers assigned to the subject in accordance with the schedule using the platforms indicated in Para. 1 or implemented in live streaming mode, i.e. conducting classes
in real time and transmitting on the Internet.
1. The person conducting the classes is available to participants during classes, in accordance with their schedule and using the forms of implementation of remote education referred to in
Art. 2 Para. 1
2. Other forms of remote education than those indicated in Art. 2 Para. 1 are allowed, however they may be required to be documented at the request of the Dean for Academic Programs, Dean of the
University Branch, Dean of the Doctoral School, head of doctoral studies, program manager or head of postgraduate studies.
3. The person conducting the classes is obliged to implement the learning outcomes provided for the given course.
1. Conducting lectures in a remote mode requires that participants are provided with presentations and other electronic materials before the date of the classes.
2. The person conducting the lecture may not provide the material referred to in Para. 1 if the lecture is to be presented in live streaming mode.
1. Conducting forms of education other than the lectures in a remote mode should, as much as possible, reflect classes conducted in direct contact with the teacher and requires assignment of
tasks, cases, projects, etc. to course participants, along with indication of date of their completion and their subsequent assessment.
2. The person conducting the classes should be partly or fully in direct contact with course participants in live mode.
1. Academic office hours are held remotely in accordance with the individual schedule posted on the University's website.
1. IT Center/IT Systems Development and Maintenance Section for University Branch in consultation with the Dean for Academic Programs/Dean of the University Branch, provides rooms in the
building of the Lifelong Learning Center in Wrocław / University Branch buildings for conducting live streaming classes.
2. Support for the process of the remote mode education is provided in Wrocław by the IT Center, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 884 217 660, 884 217 684, and in Jelenia Góra by the IT
Systems Development and Maintenance Section for University Branch.
3. Classes in live streaming mode can be conducted independently by the teacher or in appropriately adapted rooms at the University. Booking of the rooms for classes held in live streaming is
available via an application form on rezerwacja-elearning.ue.wroc.pl.
1. By 14 March 2020, the IT Center will provide instructions to end users on how to use the e-Portal platforms and the Teams module.
2. By 16 March 2020 teachers conducting classes in the summer semester 2019/2020 will contact the course participants and provide information on the forms of conducting classes in the remote mode
and the conditions of passing the course.
3. From 16 March 2020 IT Center/IT Systems Development and Maintenance Section for University Branch employees consulting regarding the use of tools supporting the implementation of classes in
distance learning will be launched.
1. We reserve the right to change the organization of the academic year after the suspension period, referred to in Art. 1 Para. 1.
2. Given the reason for the suspension of didactic classes and the solutions implemented by this regulation, no amendments to contracts regarding paid forms of education are anticipated.
1. Regulation No. 36/2020 of the Rector of the Wrocław University of Economics and Business of 10 March 2020 is repealed.
2. The regulation enters into force on the day of signing.
Prof. Andrzej Kaleta, PhD, Habil