- Candidates must possess a master degree or its equivalent.
- The whole program lasts for 6 semesters (3 years, 240 hours).
- During the first four semesters, students have one one-week (5 days x 10 hours per day = 50 hours) meeting in every semester, that gives 200 hours in total.
- At the end of the second semester (after finishing the required courses), students submit pre-dissertation work, which is evaluated by three members of Doctoral Program Committee. Once
approved, students proceed to write their doctoral dissertations.
- Students submit the doctoral dissertation proposal (goals, hypotheses, methods, contents, literature) before the third semester of the study.
- Since the 3rd semester students participate in doctoral seminars and advanced doctoral courses (advanced doctoral courses are prepared especially for individual needs of particular doctoral
- During the last two semesters students take part in doctoral seminars and in advanced doctoral courses only (48 hours).
- Content of the Doctoral Program courses concerns contemporary research in particular areas.
Director of the Doctoral Program
Prof. Ryszard Kłeczek
Institute of Marketing
room 218, building "O"
Wroclaw University of Economics
Doctoral Program Committee
- Prof. Bogusław Fiedor
- Prof. Jarosław Witkowski
- Prof. Krzysztof Jajuga
- Prof. Ewa Konarzewska-Gubała
- Prof. Grażyna Światowy
- Prof. Ryszard Kłeczek