ENROLMENT STEP BY STEP - Bachelor studies
Foreign candidates who will study on the bases applicable to Polish nationals (whole
) should enroll on and follow education at Wroclaw University of Economics only on the rules applicable to Polish nationals - they have meet the deadlines of schedule and observe the
rules for Polish nationals.
1. Choose study program.
2. Check and collect whole set of required documents
(including scans of documents in .jpg and photocopies of whole set of necessary documents).
3. Register in enrolment system
– please remember to
meet the deadlines.
4. Download photo - 3,5 x 4,5 cm, passport type. Uploaded .jpg version in enrolment system is necessary to issue student’s ID.
5. Fill in form with data (please check with passport name, surname, date and place of birth).
6. Choose major of studies. Candidate can take part in enrolment for as many majors as he/she wishes but has to pay enrolment fee for each major. Enrolment fee is
7. Pay enrolment fee (85 PLN or 19 EUR) for each major on account which you can find at fees
8. Upload scans of required documents and scan of proof of payment: .jpg format only
in a legible quality - low quality of scans may slow down application process or make it
impossible. After receiving information about lack of required documents - please complete set as soon as possible.
9. Check frequently status of your application in enrolment system. Enrolment Committee verifies documents and awards enrolment points in accordance with candidate’s performance. Candidates, who
gained enough score of points to be enrolled, will be informed about it with announcement in enrolment system account – important information in bookmark schedule
Deliver originals of all documents with photocopies and sworn translations in time – not later than 24.07.2019,
3 p.m. to Enrolment Office.
Please notice: default of delivering originals of documents before the deadline equals negative enrolment decision - candidate will not start