ENROLMENT STEP BY STEP - Bachelor studies
Foreign candidates who apply for full-time studies in accordance with an Article 324, section 2 of the Act of 20 July 2018, Law on Higher Education and Science (Art. 324 ust. 2 ustawy z 20
lipca 2018 r. Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym i nauce (Dz. U. 2018 r. poz. 1668)
should enroll and follow education at Wroclaw University of Economics and Business only on the rules applicable to
Polish nationals - they have to meet the deadlines of schedule and observe the rules for Polish nationals. For more information please refer to Application rules.
1. Choose study program
2. Collect and check a whole set of required documents
3. Register in enrolment system (https://rekrutacjaue.ue.wroc.pl/en-gb/)
Please remember to meet the deadlines.
4. Download a photo - 3,5 x 4,5 cm (passport type) to issue student’s ID.
5. Fill in form with data. The data you enter into the form must match the exact data in your passport (number, name, surname, date and place of birth).
6. Choose the program of study (or programs - you should pay enrolment fee for each one). Enrolment fee is not refundable
7. Pay enrolment fee 85 PLN
for each chosen program of study to the individual bank account indicated in the enrolment system.
8. Enclose the required documents in the enrolment system.
To that effect, prepare a file with a scan of each document from the list.
The applicable rule is that one document is one file.
The procedure in the case of documents consisting of more than one page is:
- scan each page of a given document,
- connect all the scans with the pages of a given document to form a single file.
The file prepared in this way should be saved as a PDF file and enclosed where indicated by the system in the section ENROLLMENT APPLICATIONS. The submission of all the required documents
should follow the same procedure.
NB: Low-quality scans may slow down the recruitment process, or even render it impossible.
9. Check status of your application in the enrolment system. The enrolment committee verifies documents and awards enrolment points in accordance with candidate’s performance.
The candidate who has obtained enough points to be admitted to study shall be informed to the registration account - please refer to the schedule.
10. Deliver originals of all documents with photocopies and sworn translations in time – please refer to the schedule.
Please notice: default of delivering originals of documents before the deadline equals negative enrolment decision - candidate will not start