ENROLMENT STEP BY STEP – Bachelor and Master studies
Foreign candidates who apply for full-time and part-time studies with tuition fees
(excluding candidates who apply in accordance with an Article 324, section 2 of the Act of 20 July 2018, Law on Higher Education and Science (Art. 324 ust. 2 ustawy z 20 lipca 2018 r. Prawo o
szkolnictwie wyższym i nauce Dz.U.2018 r. poz.1668 z późn.zm.
The Candidate should:
1. Collect and check the whole set of required documents.
2. Create an account in the enrolment system before the deadline https://rekrutacjaue.ue.wroc.pl/en-gb/
3. Download a photo - 3,5 x 4,5 cm (passport type) to issue student’s ID.
4. Enter the Candidate’s e-mail address for the direct contact. All the important information concerning the start of the academic year will be sent to this address.
5. Fill in form with data in the My account → Personal forms
tab. The data you enter into the form must match the exact data in your passport (number, name, surname, date and place
of birth). Please enter the details of your education documents in the Education section without attaching files there.
If you apply for Bachelor program, please select the three required qualification subjects from the secondary school certificate (“Matura”), without entering the results, in the Edit exam
6. Choose the program of study – “Sign up”. In order to enroll to the chosen program you must complete further data and enclose the required documents in the enrolment system.
To that effect, prepare a file with a scan of each document from the list.
The applicable rule is that one document is one file.
The procedure in the case of documents consisting of more than one page is:
- scan each page of a given document,
- connect all the scans with the pages of a given document to form a single file.
The file prepared in this way should be saved as a PDF file and enclosed where indicated by the system in the section New application. The submission of all the
required documents should follow the same procedure.
NB: Low-quality scans may slow down the recruitment process, or even render it impossible.
7. After registering for the chosen study program you should pay enrolment fee 85 PLN to the individual bank account indicated in the enrolment system: My account → Enrollment
applications tab. In the title of the enrolment fee, please enter the Candidate's name and the name of chosen study program. Enrolment fee is not refundable.
8. The Candidate who will enclose all the documents, meet the required criteria of their correctness and pay enrolment fee, will receive a message from email@example.com
asking for payment of tuition for the first semester of studies. The details of bank account number will be also sent.
9. The proof of payment for the first semester of studies (in the form of an attached file) should be sent in response of Recruitment Committee’s message to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
. The title of the transfer should include the name and surname from the passport and the following note:” Fee for the first
10. After receiving the proof of payment, the Recruitment Committee will issue the admission letter to studies (in Polish language only). The scan of the letter will be sent as an attachment to the
Candidate's account in the enrolment system (available in the Messages tab). The original letter will be sent by post to the Candidate’s address indicated in the system. Note: The address
must include a postcode.
11. The Candidate who obtained the letter of admission to the studies based on the scans of all required documents enclosed in the system, paid the enrolment fee and paid the tuition fees
must deliver to the University the originals of documents, their photocopies and sworn translations into Polish - please refer to the schedule.
In the tab Enrollment applications → Documents and further steps please download, print and sign two additional documents: Enrollment application
Personal data form
and submit together with all the required documents.
Please note: default of delivering originals of documents before the deadline equals negative enrolment decision - candidate will not start