- Candidates must possess a master degree or its equivalent.
- The whole program lasts for 6 semesters (3 years, 240 hours).
- During the first four semesters, students have one one-week (5 days x 10 hours per day = 50 hours) meeting in every semester, that gives 200 hours in total.
- At the end of the second semester (after finishing the required courses), students submit pre-dissertation work, which is evaluated by three members of Doctoral Program Committee. Once
approved, students proceed to write their doctoral dissertations.
- Students submit the doctoral dissertation proposal (goals, hypotheses, methods, contents, literature) before the third semester of the study.
- Since the 3rd semester students participate in doctoral seminars and advanced doctoral courses (advanced doctoral courses are prepared especially for individual needs of particular doctoral
- During the last two semesters students take part in doctoral seminars and in advanced doctoral courses only (48 hours).
- Content of the Doctoral Program courses concerns contemporary research in particular areas.
Prof. Ryszard Kłeczek
Institute of Marketing
room 218, building "O"
Wroclaw University of Economics
Doctoral Program Committee
- Prof. Bogusław Fiedor
- Prof. Jarosław Witkowski
- Prof. Krzysztof Jajuga
- Prof. Grażyna Światowy
- Prof. Ryszard Kłeczek