You suspect you may have the coronavirus - what to do?
Are you a student / doctoral student / employee / postgraduate student / participant in other forms of education at the University and you have symptoms indicating infection with the SARS-CoV-2
virus or have you contacted a person who is now sick?
Here's what you should do:
- Stay at home and don't come to the University. Do not go to a clinic or hospital emergency department.
- Inform (by phone or email) your immediate supervisor / teacher with whom you have scheduled classes on a given day about this fact.
- Call your primary care physician. Describe your situation, including symptoms and contacts.
- Your primary care physician will refer you to a Covid-19 test and tell you where to test it. The physician may also recommend a different treatment, e.g. staying at home on a sick leave,
- If you have serious symptoms (including shortness of breath, high fever that cannot be reduced), call the Medical Rescue Team (tel. 112 or 999) or go by safe transport (not public) to the
nearest Hospital Emergency Department.