Foreign candidates who will study on the bases applicable to Polish nationals (whole information: http://www.ue.wroc.pl/candidates/6698/on_the_basis_applicable_to_polish_nationals.html
) should enroll on
and follow education at Wroclaw University of Economics only on the rules applicable to Polish nationals - they have meet the deadlines of schedule and observe the rules for Polish nationals.
1. Choose study program
2. Check and collect whole set of required documents
3. Register in enrolment system
4. Download photo (3,5 x 4,5 cm, passport type)
5. Fill in form with data, choose faculty and major of studies.
6. Pay recruitment fee (85 PLN or 19 Euro).
7. Upload scans of required documents – JPG format only
(low quality of scans may slow down application process). After receiving information about lack of required documents -
please complete set as soon as possible!
8. Pass enrolment test at Wroclaw University of Economics - attendance obligatory. Candidates for studies in English will have oral examination too.
9. Check frequently status of your application in enrolment system. Candidates, who gained in test enough score of points to be enrolled, will be informed about it with announcement in enrolment
10. Deliver originals of documents in time. Attention: default of delivering originals of documents before the deadline equals negative enrolment decision - candidate will not start studies.