ON THE BASIS APPLICABLE TO POLISH NATIONALS
The tuition fees for full-time studies education held in Polish language is not collected
from non-nationals mentioned in Article 324, section 2 of the Act of 20 July 2018, Law on
Higher Education and Science; Official Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, (Art. 324 ust. 2 ustawy z 20 lipca 2018 r. Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym i nauce (Dziennik Ustaw, 2018 r.
- a foreigner - a citizen of a Member State of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation or a Member State European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) and members of their families who live on the
territory of the Republic of Poland;
- a foreigner who has been granted a permanent residence permit or a long-term resident of the European Union;
- a foreigner who has been granted a temporary residence permit in connection with the circumstances referred to in Article 159 paragraph 1 or art. 186 paragraph 1 point 3 or 4 of the Act of 12
December 2013 on foreigners (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2206 and 2282 and 2018 items 107, 138 and 771);
- a foreigner who has been granted refugee status in the Republic of Poland or is under temporary protection or subsidiary protection on the territory of the Republic of Poland;
- a foreigner - a holder of a certificate confirming the knowledge of Polish as a foreign language - proficiency level C1 issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in
Polish as a Foreign Language - Article 11a, section 2 of the Act of 7 October 1999 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 931);
- a non-national the holder of the Card of the Pole or a person who have received a decision on the determination of Polish origin;
- a foreigner who is a spouse, ascendant or descendant of a citizen of the Republic of Poland, living on the territory of the Republic of Poland.
Persons who possess a few citizenships, including the Polish one, can enroll on and follow education at Wroclaw University of Economics and Business only on the rules applicable to Polish
The non-nationals who apply for admission to study at Wrocław University of Economics on the rules applicable to Polish nationals may be admitted to a particular field of study within the limits of
admission applicable at the University and determined by the Senate for a particular academic year, with respect to additional requirements specified in Polish provisions, in particular connected
with nostrification of the education documents and providing other documents (visa or other document authorizing to stay on the territory of the Republic of Poland; medical certificate stating that
there are no contraindications to undertake education in a chosen field of study and form of education; disease and accident insurance policy or the European Health Insurance Card or the insurance
in the Polish National Health Found).
candidates who want to study on the basis applicable to Polish nationals have to meet entry requirements of enrolment for Polish nationals and sit for multiple-choice
test or oral examination which covers material related to basic knowledge described in the guidelines concerning the obligatory education standard for given individual majors and education
last update: April 9, 2020