My Solution to Re-Connecting Business and Business Education
A Poster Session by Faculty for Faculty
Wednesday, 25 September 2019 at 17:00-19:00
We invite faculty members and researchers to present their work at a poster session related to the overall theme of the 27th CEEMAN Annual Conference
: Re-Connecting Business and Business Education
The goals of the poster session are:
- to raise the visibility of new, emerging or proven, successful pedagogical innovations of faculty members at CEEMAN member and partner institutions
- to promote the exchange of new research findings and tools
- to foster networking among faculty members and researchers
- to create a new platform for publishing and disseminating research findings, teaching materials and solutions
The following subtracks are open for submissions:
- Your teaching case study, which you have developed yourself and already use in your teaching practice;
- Your research work, which may be a fundamental or applied research project, or alternately your concrete, new research findings which have a clear reference to their application in
- Your teaching tool & technique, which you have developed or adopted successfully in your course/program;
- Your other experience which you would like to present and is relevant to the conference theme.
The potential contributors need to:
- Submit their poster presentation abstract by 31 May, 2019 to Prof. Zoltán Buzády, email@example.com. Your submission should indicate the sub-track of your poster, what is your poster presentation topic, what aspects you plan to present and how it
relates to the conference theme. All submissions will be reviewed by a selection board for possible inclusion in the conference poster session.
- Prepare and bring one paper poster or any other brief visual presentation (sized A1) about their pedagogical/research work, which will remain posted throughout the conference.
- Present their ideas and proposal in an open session to other participants of the 27th CEEMAN Annual Conference in about 10 minutes on September 15, 2019.
- Submit a high-quality photo of their poster work and a final write-up of their presentation for publication (two pages) by October 11, 2019.
You can read more about submission requirements and conditions on our website
. For more
information, please contact Prof. Zoltán Buzády at firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation in the poster session on 25 September 2019 is free of charge for conference participants, and poster presenters are entitled to a 10% discount for attending the 27th CEEMAN Annual
Conference in Wrocław on 25-27 September 2019, where we are excited to have a host of prominent management thinkers as speakers.