You are tested positive for coronavirus - what to do?
Are you a student / doctoral student / employee / postgraduate student / participant in other forms of education taking place at the University and have you just received a positive test for the
presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus?
Here's what you should do:
- Straight away inform your immediate supervisor / Dean's Office / Doctoral School Office / EMBA Office / Continuing Education Center of this fact by phone or e-mail. The competent unit will
provide information to the Team for the coordination of activities related to the epidemiological threat caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus (tel. 882 804 176, e-mail: email@example.com).
- In the application, provide information on:
- decisions issued by an epidemiological and sanitary station or a primary care physician in relation to the confirmed infection,
- the location of the rooms at the University that you used in the last 10 days,
- information on contacts with employees / students / PhD students / students of postgraduate studies / participants in other forms of education taking place at the University.
The above information will allow the SARS-CoV-2 Team and the OHS and Fire Defence Department to implement security procedures faster and more effectively and prevent the spread of the
coronavirus at the University.