ENROLMENT STEP BY STEP - Master studies
Foreign candidates who will study on the basis applicable to Polish nationals (whole
) should enroll on and follow education at Wroclaw University of Economics only on the rules applicable to Polish nationals - they have meet the deadlines of schedule and observe the
rules for Polish nationals.
1. Choose study program
2. Check and collect whole set of required documents
scans of documents in .jpg and photocopies of whole set of necessary documents):
3. Register in enrolment system
– please remember to
meet the deadlines.
4. Download photo - 3,5 x 4,5 cm, passport type. Uploaded .jpg version in enrolment system is necessary to issue student’s ID.
5. Fill in form with data (please check with passport name, surname and date of birth).
6. Choose major of studies. Candidate can take part in enrolment for as many majors as he/she wishes but has to pay enrolment fee for each major. Enrolment
fee is not returnable
7. Pay enrolment fee (85 PLN or 19 EUR) for each major on account which you can find at fees
8. Upload scans of required documents and scan of proof of payment: .jpg format only
in a legible quality - low quality of scans may slow down application process or make it
impossible. After receiving information about lack of required documents - please complete set as soon as possible.
Pass entrance examination on Wednesday 10.07.2019
(full-time studies only).
Check status of your application
in enrolment system
15, 2019 (results to be announced). Candidate, who passed entrance examination, should confirm
in the system the will of study and deliver all documents.
Candidates are obligated to deliver the whole set of documents to Enrolment Office between 16.07.2019
- 24.07.2019, till 3 p.m schedule
Please notice: default of delivering originals of documents with photocopies and sworn translations before the
deadline equals negative enrolment decision - candidate will not start studies.