ENROLMENT STEP BY STEP - Master studies
Foreign candidates who apply for full-time studies in accordance with an Article 324, section 2 of the Act of 20 July 2018, Law on Higher Education and Science (Art. 324 ust. 2 ustawy z 20
lipca 2018 r. Prawo o szkolnictwie wyższym i nauce (Dz.U.2018 r. poz.1668 z późn.zm.)
should enroll and follow education at Wroclaw University of Economics and Business only on the rules
applicable to Polish nationals - they have to meet the deadlines of schedule and observe the rules for Polish nationals. For more information please refer to Application rules.
The Candidate should:
1. Collect and check the whole set of required documents.
2. Create an account in the enrolment system before the deadline https://rekrutacjaue.ue.wroc.pl/en-gb/
3. Download a photo - 3,5 x 4,5 cm (passport type) to issue student’s ID.
4. Enter the Candidate’s e-mail address for the direct contact. All the important information concerning the start of the academic year will be sent to this address.
5. Fill in form with data in the My account → Personal forms tab. The data you enter into the form must match the exact data in your passport (number, name, surname, date and place of birth).
Please enter the details of your education documents in the Education section without attaching files there.
In the Edit exam results field please select the three required qualification subjects from the secondary school certificate (“Matura”) without entering the
6. Choose the program of study – “Sign up”. In order to enroll to the chosen program you must complete further data and enclose the required documents in the enrolment system.
To that effect, prepare a file with a scan of each document from the list.
The applicable rule is that one document is one file.
The procedure in the case of documents consisting of more than one page is:
- scan each page of a given document,
- connect all the scans with the pages of a given document to form a single file.
The file prepared in this way should be saved as a PDF file and enclosed where indicated by the system in the section New application. The submission of all the
required documents should follow the same procedure.
NB: Low-quality scans may slow down the recruitment process, or even render it impossible.
7. After registering for the chosen study program you should pay enrolment fee 85 PLN to the individual bank account indicated in the enrolment system: My account → Enrollment
applications tab. In the title of the enrolment fee, please enter the Candidate's name and the name of chosen study program. Enrolment fee is not refundable.
8. Take the exam - please refer to the schedule.
9. Check status of your application in the enrolment system. The candidate who has passed the exam and obtained enough points to be admitted to study shall be informed to the enrolment
account. After changing Candidate’s status into “Qualified”, Candidate who enclosed all the necessary documents, met the required criteria of their correctness and paid enrolment fee must deliver
the originals of all documents with photocopies and sworn translations to the University in time – please refer to the schedule.
NOTE: In the tab Enrollment applications → Documents and further steps please download, print and sign two additional documents: Enrollment application and
Personal data form and submit together with all the required documents.
10. After receiving the originals mentioned above the Recruitment Committee will issue the admission letter to studies (in Polish language only). The scan of the letter will be sent as an
attachment to the Candidate's account in the enrolment system (available in the Messages tab). The original letter will be sent by post to the Candidate’s address indicated in the system.
Note: The address must include a postcode.
Please note: default of delivering originals of documents before the deadline equals negative enrolment decision - candidate will not start