Enrollment schedule for foreigners applying for admission to the first year of full-time Master studies in the academic year 2020/2021 on the basis of art. 324 paragraph 2 of the Act of July 20,
2018 Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668).
Candidates who can study under the above Act
take part in the Enrollment process on the same basis as Polish citizens, but their documents require special preparation.
Please note: the Card of Pole and permanent residence card do not confirm Polish citizenship.
From 01.06.2020 to 05.07.2020 until 11:59 p.m. – electronic registration of Candidates in the IRK system.
Within this deadline:
- Create a candidate account on https://rekrutacjaue.ue.wroc.pl/en-gb/
- Complete all required data and upload the photo.
- Choose the program from the offer, make the application (sign up for the program in the system).
- Pay an enrollment fee of 85 PLN for each selected program to the individual account indicated in the system.
- The enrollment fee is not refundable.
- Enclose scans of the original documents required in the enrollment applications section.
Please note: Only candidates with complete set of required documents will be considered.
Also note: it is permissible for one candidate to register separate applications under the same enrollment account for any number of programs, provided that he registers a separate
enrollment application for each program and pays a separate enrollment fee.
Check your enrollment account. There will be information about threshold points and messages about the current status of your application. Keep up to date with the information in the News
Please note: Graduates of the 1st degree studies at the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business can take part in the recruitment process for the 2nd degree full-time
studies if the defense of their thesis is held until 27.07.2020.
1) 09.07.2020 by 6:00 p.m. – the announcement of Enrollment results for 75% of the places limit for individual programs reserved by the Dean for the best WUEB graduates in Wroclaw
in terms of the average grade from semesters 1-5 of first degree studies of the same program (information in the form of messages on individual enrollment accounts of candidates) and the
announcement of a list of candidates qualified for the qualification exam – information on the individual Enrollment account (place and date of the exam).
2) 10.07.2020 to 28.07.2020 until 12 p.m. – the deadline for submitting a set of documents by the Candidates, selected on the basis of the average grade. Candidates
qualified should provide the required documents by post or courier.
Note: In the case it is necessary to provide a copy of the diploma of graduation from the first degree studies or a certificate of the conducted graduation exam, if
the candidate has not yet received a copy of the diploma. In order to be finally admitted, it is necessary to submit a copy of your diploma by 27 August 2020.
3) 13.07.2020 – Qualification test
Candidate qualified for the exam is obliged to take part in the deadline indicated by the Enrollment Commission. Failure to take the exam on the indicated date is tantamount to the candidate's
resignation from enrollment for the Master degree full-time studies.
Please note: if the number of Candidates qualified for the exam does not allow the exam to be held on a single day, the exam may also be held on 14 July, of which Candidates
will be informed on their individual recruitment account by 9 July 2020.
4) 15.07.2020 until 03:00 a.m. – announcement of test results.
Candidates who have obtained the required number of threshold points will receive the information Qualified in the Qualification status window and the information on the place and time of
submitting documents in the 'Commentary'.
5) 16.07.2020 to 28.07.2020 until 3:00 p.m. – the deadline for submitting a set of documents by the Candidates, qualified for admission for the first year after the
qualification exam. Candidates qualified should provide the required documents by post or courier.
6) 29.07.2020 until 4:0 p.m. – announcement of enrollment results on Candidates' accounts in the IRK system.
7) 27th August 2020 – the deadline to provide a copy of the diploma of graduation from the first degree studies by graduates of the Wroclaw University of Economics and
Business who have previously submitted a "certificate of completion of studies.
8) 28th August 2020 – approval of the list of candidates accepted for studies. Completion of recruitment.
Please note: The deadline for "submission of documents" means that on a given day the documents must be submitted to the Enrollment Committee. Along with the original documents, the
Candidate also provides photocopies and sworn translations into Polish.
Failure to submit documents within the deadline means the resignation of the candidate and results in negative admission decision - candidate will not start studies.
Please note: The documents must be delivered by post or courier service.
Do not send your documents before the Enrollment Committee’s decision on admission to studies.
Address for sending (with note: KOMISJA - REKRUTACJA CUDZOZIEMCÓW)
Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny we Wrocławiu
ul. Komandorska 118/120
KOMISJA – REKRUTACJA CUDZOZIEMCÓW
Note: Candidates who apply for admission to part-time studies are obliged to carry out all the activities listed above in accordance with the schedule of enrollment for paid