Schedule for foreign candidates who want to study Master full-time program on the bases applicable to Polish nationals in academic year 2018/2019
Foreign candidates who will study on the bases applicable to Polish nationals participate in recruitment at Wrocław University of Economics on the rules applicable to Polish
nationals but they have different time to enroll in the system
Schedule of enrolment
1) 30.04.2018 - 30.06.2018
– within this dates candidate is obliged to:
- register in enrolment system
- upload scans of required documents
- pay enrolment fee (85 PLN or 19 EUR).
candidate may choose and register to more than one major of studying (also in different faculties) but is obliged to pay enrolment fee for each of
Enrolment fee is not refundable.
– examination. Candidate is obliged to participate in examination in term and computer lab indicated by Faculty Enrolment Committee. Candidates for studies in English
will have in the same day oral examination too. Issues for the entrance examination
– the announcment of exam results. Candidates, who gained enough score of points to be admitted, will be informed about it with announcement in enrolment
system.Then candidate is obliged to confirm the will of studying on the candidate's recruitment account and to deliver the whole set of required documents to Faculty Enrolment Committee at
Wroclaw University of Economics
4) 13.07.2018 – 01.10.2018 until 2p.m.
- the deadline to deliver the whole set of documents to Enrolment Office - originals and copies.
Please notice: default of delivering originals of documents before the deadline equals negative enrolment decision - candidate will not start
Required documents: http://www.ue.wroc.pl/candidates/13950/master_studies.html