Ladies and gentlemen,
In the winter semester 2020/2021, you will participate in classes conducted remotely.This requires logging in to the Teams platform and the e-portal (Moodle) platform. We present a short guide:
1. Log in to the university mailbox at: https://poczta.ue.wroc.pl
, using your e-mail: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Open Teams application: https://teams.microsoft.com
and check that you've been added to your class teams.
3. Open the email program and check if the lecturer sent the code or link to the Teams platform. If so, click on the link - you will be automatically logged into the team.
4. If there are classes in your group's schedule that you cannot log in to, contact the lecturer.
5. To improve the comfort of work (stability and functionality), our IT Center recommends downloading the free Teams app
(for computer, phone).
If you have received from the lecturer by e-mail (university mailbox) or otherwise, an invitation to the course on the e-portal in the form of a direct link to the course (or name of the course) and
an access key:
1. Click on the link: https://eportal.ue.wroc.pl/login/index.php
2. Log in to e-portal using the maroon button "Logowanie pracownik / student UE". Your login is 6 digits of the index number or your name and surname. The password is the same as for USOS and
3. Search for a course using the course title or the name of the lecturer.
4. Enter the course access key (provided by the lecturer) to enroll in the course.
5. You are enrolled in the course and you can find it in the cockpit on the left side of the screen.
A BHP (health and safety) course is held on the Moodle platform for all students.
We remind you:
1. In compulsory classes, according to the Regulation of the Rector of the Wroclaw University of Economics and Business, all participants are required to turn on the camera and microphone.
2. Each student is required to use the student mailbox.
3. The lecturers will tell you the preferred form of contact.
4. Consultations take place on the Teams platform, at times and days specified by each lecturer on the website of our University.
In emergency situations, please write to: email@example.com
We wish you fruitful studies,