Professor Bartłomiej Nita
Vice-Rector for Finance and Development in the 2020-2024 term
Bartłomiej Nita was born in 1978 in Wrocław. He graduated in 2003 from the Faculty of Management and Computer Science at the Wroclaw Academy of Economics, majoring in finance and banking; Ph.D.:
2005 at the Wroclaw Academy of Economics, economics; habilitation: 2011 the Wroclaw University of Economics, economic sciences in the field of economics; University professorship: 2012.
He was also on a scholarship at the University of Limerick (Ireland), where he studied finance and accounting, and graduated with honors.
In his research work, Professor Bartłomiej Nita deals with accounting, corporate finance, reporting, financial analysis, cost accounting, controlling and performance measurement. He cooperated with
consulting companies, where he dealt with economic consulting for various enterprises and institutions. He is the author of many expert opinions and studies, including company valuations.
He has published over 140 scientific papers in the field of accounting and finance. He is the author or co-author of 10 books and scientific monographs.
- Head of the Department of Accounting, Reporting and Financial Analysis (since 2014),
- Vice-Rector for Finance and Development (since 2016),
- member of the Senate Budget Committee in 2009-2012.
- member of the Accountants Association in Poland,
- member of the European Accounting Association,
- member of the Performance Measurement Association.
- award for the book „Sprawozdawczość zarządcza. Analizy i raporty wewnętrzne w controllingu” ("Management reporting. Internal analyzes and reports in controlling") (PWN, Warszawa 2014) - The
best economic publication of 2014 at the Economic Publishing Fair in the Accounting category (2014),
- the "Crystal Alumnus" award. This award is granted to the WUEB graduates for special scientific achievements during their studies, professional work, art, sport and activities for the
development of the university, in social and philanthropic work (2010),
- "Złote Skrzydła" distinction awarded by Gazeta Prawna and KPMG for the book „Rachunkowość w zarządzaniu strategicznym przedsiębiorstwem” ("Accounting in strategic enterprise management")
(Wolters Kluwer Polska, Kraków 2008). This award is granted to the authors of the best books in the field of management in Poland (2008),
- laureate of the "Young Researcher Award" awarded by the Educational Foundation "Perspektywy" and the Elsevier Publishing House for young researchers who had to demonstrate a significant
scientific achievement or participation in a valuable research project (2008),
- distinction for the doctoral dissertation in the competition for the best doctoral dissertations in the field of accounting awarded by the Scientific Council of the Accountants Association in
- awards of the Rector of the University of Economics in Wrocław (10 times).