1. Visits from the interested parties should be limited to the necessary minimum, providing the administrative service in a remote way.
2. Applications, submissions and appeals submitted to the Rector, Vice-Rector for Student Affairs and Education, Dean of Student Affairs should be sent only to the e-mail addresses of the staff of
the appropriate offices or the Dean's Office (not to the e-mail addresses of the Rector, Vice-Rector for Student Affairs and Education, or Dean of Student Affairs).
3. Applications to the Deputy Dean for Student Affairs concerning conditional credit for a semester and conditional enrollment in the subsequent semester, repetition of a semester, and extension of
a session should be submitted using the USOS system. Requests to the Deputy Dean for Student Affairs concerning other matters than those outlined above should be sent only to the e-mail addresses
of the Dean's Office staff. The list of contacts is available at the website: http://www.ue.wroc.pl/studenci/20381/contact.html
4. After considering the matter, the student is informed via USOSweb or email about the decision.
RULES FOR STUDENT SERVICE AT THE OFFICE FOR STUDENTS AFFAIRS
1. A personal visit to the Dean's Office is allowed, in particular to receive documents.
2. The time spent in the Office for Student Affairs should be reduced to the necessary minimum. Students are asked to report in advance the need for receiving the documents (e.g., certificate,
diploma) to the appropriate contact person. The list of contacts is available at the website: http://www.ue.wroc.pl/studenci/20381/contact.html
3. In the Office for Student Affairs only 1 student can be served at a time.
4. Students waiting in front of the Dean’s Office are obliged to keep a social distance between each other of min. 1,5 m.
5. A student entering the premises of the University and the Office for Student Affairs is required to have a mask covering the mouth and nose, own pen and disinfect hands.
6. Students who do not follow the above requirements will not be served.
Dean of the Student Affairs
dr hab. inż. Anna Cierniak-Emerych, prof. UEW