INFORMATION ABOUT DEFENSE (FINAL EXAMINATION) AND DISSERTATION
1. The deadlines have been set for students to submit the final copy of their dissertation and graduation examinations in the 2017/2018 academic year:
a) Deadlines for submissions the undergraduate (Bachelor level) dissertation in the student's office and the graduation examinations (full-time and part-time):
b) Deadlines for submissions the graduate (Master level) dissertation in the student's office graduation examinations (full-time and part-time):
The graduation day for a people finishing full-time and part-time studies in 2018 year will take place on 19th of January 2019.
Dissertation submission - formal requirements
● ONE exemplar of dissertation double-sided printed in A4 format, in hard covers (signed on the spine with the student's name and surname) or binding. The size of font, the spacing, the edges student shall consult with a supervisor.
Title page and table of contents student should print in English and in Polish on separate pieces of paper and complete as follows:
ATTENTION!!! For English language programmes order is different:
On the title page student shall put the current title and the current degree of supervisor.
● ONE exemplar designed to the University Archives. Dissertation (including title page and declarations) student shall reduce in size to A5 format and print double-sided on A4 format page (i.e. two pages of dissertation in A5 printed in landscape format on one page in A4 - on both sides of this page).
The pages shall be numbered.
Please perforate it on longer side and tie with cotton tape.
Exemplar must to be signed by supervisor.
● Certificate from University's Antyplagiarism system with supervisor's sign - you can obtain in The Centrum Jakości Kształcenia.
4. The exemplar of dissertation must contain declaration that student wrote this dissertation on his or her own and information about access of third persons to this work. The declarations shall insert at the end of dissertation. Additionally - when in the dissertation are confidential data - on title page should be information PRACA UTAJNIONA (on the top of the page, fonts - 14p in red colour).
PLEASE CHECK FILE DECLARATION.doc
The documents shall be submitted with dissertation in the student's office:
WE WILL ACCEPT ONLY WHOLE SETS OF DOCUMENTS!
PLEASE CHECK USOS BEFORE SUBMITING DOCUMENTS - WE WILL ACCEPT ONLY DOCUMENTS FROM STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALL MARKS AND GRADES INCLUDING SEMINARS AND WHO UPLOAD DATA AND THEIR DISSERTATIONS TO THE APD (Archiwum Prac Dyplomowych) SYSTEM